Introducing Beach Pom Pom

Thursday, February 6, 2014


Hello & welcome to Beach Pom Pom. My name is Tami Kenner & you may have visited my etsy shop or previous blog & know me as pinkbuttercreme. I set a goal for 2014 to freshen things up a bit. (You know, sometimes a girl just need to reinvent herself to kick start some new inspiration)....so I changed my business name, set up a new etsy shop, facebook page & website...and my new blog!


This year I will be traveling around selling at local craft shows & some flea markets. This is my new van. A Christmas gift from my sweet dear husband. I am like a kid dreaming of all the things that will fit in here & of course it is going to hold all my new handmade crafty goodness & vintage makeovers just fine as I head out for shows.
I hope you will stay in touch....
My Etsy Shop (Beach Pom Pom)
My Website (Event calendar with upcoming show dates)
Facebook (New crafting projects & vintage finds)

So happy that you stopped by.  See you soon



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply