Pink Saturday for February!

Saturday, February 22, 2014


If you are ready for Spring raise your hand!!

Hello Pink Saturday!! 
It's Tami formally from Pinkbuttercreme.
I haven't blogged in awhile so I am happy to be back.


As you can see....
I have reinvented things around here bit.
I have a new name, etsy shop, & blog but.....


...I am still me (always crafting) so I create the same sweet things! 

Since I live here by the beach at the Jersey Shore,
I am going to start selling at local craft shows & flea markets.

I will be putting a little more focus on my new beach line
 Plenty of ornaments & decorations 
and I call it Beach Pom Pom!!

Hope everyone is having a great Pink Day!
For much more pink Saturday...head over to Beverly's


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Pink Saturday for February!”

Leave a Reply