diy for my Craft Show Tent

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


It was a busy day in my craft studio!

I stumbled upon this piece one Saturday morning at the flea market.
Not really sure what it started out life as...but
I instantly had a vision for a "chalkboard sign" for my craft show tent.
Had to snatch it up for $5.


I painted the edges with CeCe Caldwell Santa Fe Turquoise.
Distressed with a light sand paper then used the dark aging cream. 
I am in love with this non-smelly earth friendly product.


I also used CeCe's  Beckley Coal for the chalkboard.
I applied two coats, let it dry thoroughly, then rubbed it all over with chalk.
Wiped it off & it was ready for a message!


Going to work on my chalk writing skills & maybe some colored chalk perhaps?
I think this will be a very charming sign for my craft tent!

I also crafted the business card holder shown below from an Altoids tin.
I had such a happy craft day!
Linking in with Ivy & Elephants today.

 photo sig_zpsd8806c3a.jpg


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “diy for my Craft Show Tent”

Leave a Reply