My craft show tent

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Coming up this Saturday, June 21, 2014 
I will be set up in historic Ocean Grove, New Jersey by the shore
for the 32nd annual Giant Craft Show


I have been sewing like crazy making my tablecloth & banners....
as well as collecting old drawers & creates that I re-purposed as my displays bins.
My tablecloth is made from painters drop cloths.
I painted everything in the color "aloha" (HomeDepot) to tie it all together.

By the way..do you like the banner on my tent?
Stop by & see Rita at etsy shop squier. She is amazing to work with!


Over the winter at the flea market I found this "board" 
not sure what it was originally used for but I converted it into a chalkboard
One of my favorite $5 finds.


Recycled from the scrap yard.


Since we are on the beach...
sweet salt water taffy for my customers
and below are some of my pins to attach to your beach bag!


 photo sig_zpsd8806c3a.jpg

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “My craft show tent”

Leave a Reply