Dedicated to my mom

Sunday, April 12, 2015


I lost my mom on January 4th of this year. She was a few weeks shy of her 88th birthday.

I admit my natural abilities for creativity come from this wonderful lady

As far back as I can remember she was seated at her sewing machine making entire weddings, custom clothing & mending everyone's rips & tears. Always knitting & crocheting, everyone she loved received one of her afghans. She was always so generous, positive and full of love.

With a heavy heart I haven't been blogging or crafting much in 2015. I am in the process of going through her estate & getting the house ready for sale. It is a deep sadness & I am working through the days. 
I will be back in my studio soon, my mom would want it that way. Today I honor you, mom. You will always be my hero!
 photo sig_zpsd8806c3a.jpg

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Dedicated to my mom”

Leave a Reply